Food & Beverage Manager
- Control expenses and maximise profits.
- Liaise and create rapport with reservationists, sales and marketing, contractors and maintenance, body corporate, department managers and supervisors, and guest service agents.
- Maintain knowledge about trends in the industry.
- Oversee rosters and ensure salaries/wages are monitored and controlled.
- Ensure repairs and maintenance are organised and completed.
- Organise operations in accordance with the organisation’s policies and standards.
- Lead by example in delivering exceptional levels of customer service and maintain the customer service culture.
- Monitor staff and their service delivery to guests.
- Handle complaints and online reviews to ensure issues are resolved promptly.
- Enable staff growth, development, and learning throughout the premises and provide feedback where necessary.
- Familiarise oneself with emergency procedures and attend Occupational Health and Safety training as required.
Hotel Manager | Resort Manager | Motel Manager | Hostel Manager | Caravan Park Manager