Front Office Manager
- Control expenses and maximise profits
- Direct and oversee reservation, reception, room service and housekeeping activities
- Liaise and create rapport with customers, sales and marketing contractors and maintenance, body corporate, department manager and supervisors, and guest service agents
- Maintain knowledge about trends in the industry.
- Oversee rosters and ensure salaries/wages are monitored and controlled
- Ensure repairs and maintenance are organised and completed.
- Organise operations in accordance with the organisation’s policies and standards.
- Ensure compliance with government legislation
- Lead by example in delivering exceptional levels of customer service and maintain the customer service culture
- Monitor staff and their service delivery to guests
- Handle complaints and online reviews to ensure issues are resolved promptly
- Enable staff growth, development, and learning throughout the premises and provide feedback where necessary
- Familiarise oneself with emergency procedures and attend Occupational Health and Safety training as required
Hotel Manager | Resort Manager | Motel Manager | Hostel Manager | Caravan Park Manager